Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fat Fat Fat

Was away for almost a month, training halted and fitness plummeted. Sigh.... How easy it was to lose all that strength and fitness. So I finally returned home after a long break and trying to get back into my routine. Plus lose 3kg. Tough job.

Last Friday I went for swim class. It was only a Friday class but was tiring towards the end. Luckily the pace was ok. We did about 1.5km worth of swim.

Sunday morning we joined Fatbird for their last training run at ECP. I managed about 20-21km, but walked a fair bit. 2:20h. Good to sweat it out.

Monday was swim class again. 5x 200m, x 2 sets. Then a couple of 100m and some drills. Ok, survived.

Tonight was Safra run. I was late, and was not interested in two loops of Morse road. So we did the Canterbury - Henderson instead. 59min.

Ok, 3kg,... getting there. Must!

No comments: