Saturday, April 28, 2012

Of Exams and Runs

Two days of study/ exam leave this week, and another paper next week. But never mind, run first, think later. Or else I'd be so distracted throughout the entire day and won't be able to focus on the books!

So after Sunday's hot run, I ran another 2h on Monday. I was trying on a pair of new Salomons. Ran on the MTB trail, round the Wallace trail, then to Zhenghua and did 3x the small-ish loop, and retraced my route.

Then I fell ill on Tues, the night before my paper. I was shivering and slept early, with blind faith that I had read all that there was for the exam. Alber got me some medicine and I was in between drinking it and going to the loo.

Thankfully was all up and alert the next day for the exam. The fever and body aches had dissipated and gone! Good, focus. Finished exam, 3h, 7 questions. *whew* Ran another 2h in the evening, had to head out of the trail before sunset.

And that was it... feasted an entire table of live seafood and good cakes tonight. Goodness, too full! Would need to run tmrw and burn off some crabs and shells! Then books again. :(

No comments: