Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brilliant Trail Weather

Headed out close to 10am for a nice dose of slow trail run. The weather was perfect, cool after an early morning rain. The trails were damp but not soaking wet. The sun was hidden by the clouds and there was a nice calm to everything. :)

I had not run this route for a couple of weeks, but it still looked the same. Ran to MR, looped once, and back. The weather actually beckoned me to run more, but I guess 2:50h (approx 23km?) made a nice duration. I was a little lazy and in a chillax mode. Did not see the need to cover a longer distance, better to gently ease my legs back into the rut of long runs. Did not have breakfast and it was close to lunch time. I could feel the sugar draining away soon.

Cooled down with some lunges, push-ups and tricep dips.

The perfect weather continues..... :)

No comments: