Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sunday - no run. :(
Monday - no run. :((

Tuesday - Made it a special point to go down to MF Safra on Tuesday evening for a much needed run. I facilitated a corporate townhall session in the morning, and was all hyped and wired up to go. Needed a run to unwind, and especially so after two run-less days. I ran the 10km MF loop, it was months since I last went up the MF slope. Surprisingly it was not a pain and I was actually 5min faster than my usual MF loops. It was a while since I last ran on tarmac, and the pounding made itself known. It was certainly a lot stiffer and harder on the legs and knees!

Wednesday - Woke up early for a longer run this morning. The mere thought of hitting the trail sent a warm fuzzy feeling to me. :) Oh! For the freshness of air, the quietness of path, and the soft trodden mud. Somehwere in the midst of Durian Loop, there was a fallen tree trunk with branches everywhere. It took me a couple of minutes to stare and figure out how to climb-jump over it without falling into the ants trail that was on it. Then I ran to the ranger station toilet at MR, went out slightly to the barricaded part of the trail 'entrance' and u-turned. Would have happily (and automatically) gone on further if not for work. But all in, a nice sweat-drenched morning run. Mind all cleared up to face the day!

No comments: