Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas Ride

The guys went for a 430am ride. What unheavenly hours on a xmas day! I dragged til 11am to start my ride. Alber and I went 1 loop of Mandai and then to Kranji to have lunch with the morning group. And then back to Mandai for Loop 2 and home. On the way back, we stopped at a coffeeshop along Upp Bt Timah Road that had pretty decent char siew and crispy roast pork. New pit stop for next ride. :)

Brought my family to Sakuraya for fresh sashimi. I ordered an entire fish - some reddish looking plumpish fish, in addition to an assortment of salmon belly, fatty hamachi, tuna & scallop sashimi. :) Heavens!

So this is xmas... a day with family & close friends, workout and great food. :) A rest day tomorrow before attempting the MR ultra on Sunday.

No comments: