Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Running Around Residential Estate

I stayed over at a friend's place in the Bay Area on my way back to Singapore. It was extremely difficult to find a decent running route as it was right smack in a residential estate. I ventured out, hard-pressed to find a continuous stretch. I ran along the road, to a nearby college, and ended up tracing the carpark around its perimeter. Then I headed towards a nearby park, cut through some houses and found a pedestrian bridge that took me across a major highway. There was an equestrian field across the bridge, but nothing much else. Another residential area. So I headed back, and deliberately looped around the small park in all possible combination. I finally gave up and ran to a nearby supermarket. Wholefoods, my favourite!

No comments: