Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another Snake Sighting

Ok I 'fess up. Over-ran this week. Ran every morning Mon - Fri and finally the trails on Sat.

Mon - 11km
Tue - 11km
Wed - 11km
Thu - 14km
Fri - 11km
Sat - MR 21km

Total mileage of 79km.

After the MR trails, I could feel a little strain on my right shin. Time to rest on Sunday.

I had another snake sighting in the trails today. I ran and interrupted a snake fight. A beautiful rich-blue-coloured with red outline snake was snarling and attacking a wiry thin brown one. Both snakes slithered off in opposite direction as people approached, and parted company. I thought the blue one was kinda beautiful, until one uncle next to me said nonchalantly, "That is a very poisonous snake, one bite and....." *gulp* Oops. So much for pretty colours attracting prey!

Running on....



No comments: