Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekly Runs

Managed to squeeze in two short runs before my weekend trail. Legs started off heavy, but typically eased off after 30min into the runs.

Friday - usual 10+km route. So hot!

Saturday - did not get to hit the trail in the morning, so headed out for a pre-dinner run, about 12km. Just in time for a good meal. :)

Sunday - die-die had to get to MR trails today, albeit late at 10am. Nonetheless, ran my normal route, and then the reverse way. 20km. Sweltering heat and humidity! It only cooled off a little after midnoon, when the cloud covers came in. Luckily, I did not chance upon any reptiles today. Only a small cutie squirrel. But I met a caucasian guy on his MTB as I was ending my run, and promptly told him no bikes allowed. Geez, don't people read signages?



No comments: