Thursday, August 11, 2011

Slow Easy Evening Run

Legs refused to move this evening. I did a short 5km loop around MF before continuing with the Safra route for tonight. An easy 10km to Fort Canning and back. It felt kinda stressful to be running with a group, even though I did not attempt to keep pace. But still, I was more used to my morning solo runs, at my own pace and cadence.

At dinner, we picked up an abandoned black hamster from the hawker centre. Told Alber to buy a 20c plastic food container and put it in. Haha. Brought it home, bathed, fed and housed it in a fully-equipped hamster cage! Oh, the life (of the hamster)! Everyone went gaga, wondering if it was a rat or hamster. But it was too tame and slow to be a rat. Ahh, a rat would never be caught, and if placed on the hawker centre chair, would have jumped off instantly. Oh well, a new addition. :)

No comments: