Saturday, February 11, 2012

Runs for the Week

Did not get to run much since returning from HongKong. Officially in panic mode because of work deadlines and piling assignments. Breathe...

Managed to get through two morning runs on Wed and Thurs in the trails. Short distances, approx 10 - 11km.

Planned for a long run this morning but got up too late and it was blazing hot. So eventually did an evening run. It was nice and cool in the trails. A couple of mountain bikers rode past and I happily eyed their strong quads and butts as they kept spinning up the slopes. I would have barely managed 3 revolutions and fallen off the bike...

Ran 1:37h, that would be about 13 - 14km I guess. Distances do not matter in the trail. It is always a joy to be in there, uplifting of spirits. :)  Having the trails just 1min away from me makes me wonder why I would ever opt for a leisure road run in the day. I think I will have to start buying more trail shoes!

No comments: