Monday, June 4, 2012

Out of Room 3-5 and a Chillax Run

No class today, tmrw, and Thurs. Hooray! Like a kid released from school, I was relishing my freed evening(s).

I was out on Fri and Sat at the OBS as part of my school module with my classmates. It was a most enjoyable experience, we had great team mates who made the entire 2 days a hilarious affair. Their wicked humour and laughter were so infectious, I must have laughed my quota for the month!

And then I promptly slept through the whole of Sunday. I guess it must be the prospect of no classes this week, I felt like my tightly-wound spring had uncoiled itself and I simply refused to do anything else.

So tonight I was able to have an evening run in place of class. Ahhh. Love. Just a simple chillax 10km around MF. Chill..... :)

No comments: