Monday, June 23, 2008

No Running Mood

Since Sunday's run was cancelled, I thought I should attempt to run tonight. I popped by Safra and saw quite a number of runners there on their individual trainings. Ong, Peter, Jimmy, Trevor were there too. Alber and I did the usual Canterbury route. I was getting tired of the route by now, having done it for the last couple of runs. Bumped into Chairman, Shirley and Dora inside the estate where they were doing some speed work. Felt lazy when we exited Hort Park and decided to short-cut at Henderson Road. I needed to revoke the magic of running. After Sundown, I was basically not very inspired to run. Well, I had a few short lung-bursting sprints last week, but they died with me after 30min.

A group of us went to Henderson for dinner. Alber was lucky, he ordered a cheese sausage, and got a free fish & chips too as the shop was closing! Shirley ordered some fried rice and the uncle undercharged her. Now, how come I don't get such luck when it came to food......

No comments: