Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Safra Gym

I just rebonded my hair, so for vanity reasons, I skipped the run today. But there was a big group of runners. Alvin brought some new friends. JD, Eddie etc came as well. I went with Alvin to use the Safra gym instead, and followed him around on the various machines. On the leg machines, we did mostly single-leg drills. The aim was to isolate each leg muscles so that the stronger leg would not compensate for the weaker one. I did not normally do single-leg drills, and yes it was tougher than using both legs. Realised that my hamstrings were rather weak, relative to my quads. Ok, one problem area to look into. We basically went around on a circuit workout of all the major muscle groups. I ended with loads of crunches on the ball, trying to get my sort-of abs to become nearly-there abs. I think the definition of nearly-there has a long timeline to it........

No comments: