Thursday, June 19, 2008

Short Run

I asked Alber to pace me today. We ran relatively fast and hard (by my panting measurement) from Safra to Queensway and through Portsdown. Legs were a bit sore from yesterday's spin, but still sustainable. Then we continued the pace into Kent Ridge park, whereupon I almost died on the half up-loop round the park. I reached the end of KR park panting like I just finished a 800m sprint race or something. Oh dear, surely can't be that weak.... Time check, 38min to reach the tanker toilet at KR park. We waited for everyone to regroup before proceeding to hort park. I sort of cooled down already during the wait, and could not pick up the pace as before. The group went up Alexandra Waves bridge, whilst Alber and I ran on the Pasir Panjang main road instead. I managed to decently go up Henderson Rd without flattening out. At the end of the run, I happily concluded that I had put in effort to run hard today. Alber looked at me, and deadpanned that he had also put in effort to wait for me! *Pout* Sheesh!

No comments: