Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spin on Stage

RPM class was full-house today, and I ended up on the stage bike beside KL. Not that I minded since it was one of the better serviced bikes in the room. It helped too that from the higher vantage view, I could check out the cute guys in the class. And cute there was. Haha. There was a chap - tall, tanned, lean, toned, definitely an athletic build, perhaps a triathlete? He looked a tad young though. He was in my direct line of sight somewhere in the middle of the room. So each time I looked from my bike, I could instantly see his nicely trained arms on the handle bar. He seemed to be spinning hard too, with real effort, which added to the appeal. Ahh, well, it was kind of awkward to be on stage where everyone else could see me, so I needed a distraction myself to not feel too self-conscious. Staring at some cute participants helped. :)

Discovery Channel was showing Season 2 of Everest: Beyond the Limit, Beyond the Summit. It was an awesome awesome awesome documentainment. Totally fascinating. All that snow and mountains made me yearn for a climb soon.

1 comment:

warriorsofwind said...

Shark!! i miss the show.. Any chance u have taped down?

Me too.. Longing for the snow mountain. Be searching high and low for a short trip to climb a mountain. ha