Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nice Long Run

I had a whole day of workshop facilitation today, so it was nice to be having a long run in the evening for the mind to tune out and reflect. We did the 14km Portsdown - MOE - Alexandra route. I was late and ran with Alber. It was an easy slow run, not that I was capable of anything faster either. We did not see any of the other runners until Depot Rd and nearing Safra.

I relished the time alone to think to myself. I had another workshop coming up and was cracking my brain on how to design it. The run was a perfect opportunity to mull over possible ideas.

A great session at work today, followed by a nice long run, that triggered more ideas for the upcoming workshop. Ended off with an entire plate of nai-bai (vegetables) all to myself! Ahh total bliss. :)

No comments: