Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another MR Weekend :)

So it was another week of zero training, for a variety of reasons. I am soon turning into a weekend warrior-junkie at this rate. My excuse to self was that there were no races in April and hence my rest month. "Month" was a long time, when one's activity timeline was once measured by days and weeks.

MR was becoming my salvation. :) It was a long weekend, but I was catching up on sleep on Friday. So on Saturday, I forced myself to MR. It was almost noon and the mid-noon sun was suffocating. Once I started running, I was happy I made it there. I only managed one loop, drained more from the weather than effort.

Sunday morning we had a gathering at W's house, a perfect excuse to get Alber to agree to running with me at MR again. We did one loop, then in reverse. I was happy to side step and fly down the slopes. Trails are such sanity!

No comments: