Friday, April 16, 2010

Remedial Swim II

Rushed home to dump my stuff and bring bag for Kapas trip this weekend. Rushed out again in the peak evening traffic to swim class, sans car, and found myself handicapped by the rush hour and wet weather. Spent a good 10-15min waiting for the bus and eventually calling for a cab. And still be stuck in the jam, so a trip from Clementi to Buona Vista took me almost 40min (!!!) and $20. Eeeks.

Reached class 30min late, much to Coach's skeptical face. Sigh. Drills were ok, pulls and so forth. Luckily SL offered to give us a ride to Beach Road so I could stay through the class. Then we rushed through the shower and dashed to Golden Mile Complex. No dinner, and gobbled 2 steamed paus along the way.

A day of rushing and rushing.... I was happy to finally be on the luxurious coach and promptly fell asleep....

No comments: