Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lazy Runner

I did absolutely nothing on Monday. No training. Just ate, ate, and ate. I was ambivalent about going for training, having just done a long run on Sunday. Tuesday was supposed to be Queenstown stadium 8x800m. As usual, I warmed up with the group to Queensway, where I'd then decide whether to join in the training or do my own run. And typically, I'd head off towards Portsdown Rd for my own run.

I'm such a lazy runner, I'm too lazy to get my heart rate up, preferring the comfort of my relaxed recovery run to the hectic sprinting round the tracks. So I did a 2h slow run along our usual Portsdown route, and added a loop round Harbourfront and returned from Kg Bahru. My run started off lethargic and draggy, it was truly a recovery run for me. I reached the Club about the same time as the stadium folks.

No comments: