Wednesday, October 31, 2007

RPM & Dreadmill

I felt the urge to get on a bike. So I went for RPM Challenge class, not least also because KL was taking the class today. I wanted to do some brick training for the Powerman race. So, despite the long run last night and my legs feeling somewhat jellied, the music selection was so up my alley, I just had to spin hard during class. It was worth it. Maybe I'm a slacker, I can't seem to push my heartrate up to that threshold on a run, but I can do it with the flats & sprint RPM tracks. After peddaling hard for an hour, I hopped off the bike and made a quick dash to the treadmill. Thankfully there were a couple of them available today. However, there's something about a treadmill that makes running very very very dull. It was all I could to force myself through a 2km run on the machine. Verdict, no onset of cramps. But I wonder if that was due to the varied spinning positions and that the duration was not long enough to inflict cramps. Hmm....

No comments: