Saturday, January 30, 2010

Off-form

We went for a late morning ride, Melvin, Alber and myself. Traffic was relatively ok to Mandai. But somehow my legs were feeling heavy. Just 1km out of my house and I could feel the fatigue up the Bt. Batok slope nearby. Sheesh.

Mandai, and we went about our usual loops. Bad bad, this ride would be a pain. I could just manage to spin at a relaxed speed, it took all of me to get to Seletar reservoir. *groan* And then I would have to spin myself back to Shell. I bought a drink and sat at the petrol kiosk for 30min before deciding to go for another loop. :(

I went on the small chain ring to ease the fatigue on my quads, and did a slow loop. Hmm... the smaller gear felt much better, albeit slow. At least I did not feel like stopping and giving up.

Finally made it back to Shell. The guys were already there waiting for the past half an hour. That was it. Ride killed. Time for lunch.

No comments: