Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Labrador Hills - That Wobbly Feeling

That unfamiliar wobbly feeling. Long lost and relived tonight. We ran loops at Labrador Hills, in an counter-clockwise direction. Because Jimmy claimed that there were 3 dogs somewhere along the route, though I did not understand how reversing the direction would make the dogs 'disappear'. The counter-directional route had a shorter but steeper slope vs our usual gradual but long slope.

45min OTOT. My pacing was all wrong, went out fast and slowed by about 20sec per subsequent set. I managed to finish 5 sets - 7:42min, 8:23, 8:44, 9:04, 9:02, 9:00. My legs felt like jelly after that, and I was totally drenched. A very unfamiliar sensation. Then we jogged back to club, up the Henderson slope where my legs really died.

I had some pain on my left ankle/ heel. Could not tip-toe and support my weight. Something felt locked. Ouch.

No comments: