Friday, July 30, 2010

A Non-Productive Week

The only thing I did this entire week was a run on Tues at Safra. A recovery run of 14km, really really slowly. Last one. My quads were still aching that evening from the Port Dickson race cramps. And my right knee kept locking up. I stopped to stretch it many times. Was it my landing, my posture or...? Something was causing that routine 'locked-ness'.

And so tonight I went for the remedial swim class. Drills were tough. We did many body roll drills across lengths and across laps. Coach said I was still splashing and fighting with the water as my hands entered. And then to close my palms, all the way. And not to cross my centre line as they entered. There was a lot to remember!

The skies started drizzling again. Hopefully there will be fine weather tomorrow and I can have a good trail run.

No comments: