Thursday, April 17, 2008

MF Hills

I 'ate' snake. I did only 1 loop of MF (10km) instead of the 1.5 loops (15km). Well, I tried to sprint (aka go faster) the last stretch from Kg Bahru back to Safra. Perhaps that compensated somewhat. Haha. I was reserving some energy for this weekend's long runs. Henry was back to join us for the run. Glad that he had recovered. :) A couple of other 'long-lost' runners, like Andre and Carol, also showed up today for the run. Angela passed me a copy of Runners World South Africa edition, which wrote about the Two Oceans ultra marathon. Thanks!

Since I was back early, I spent some on time on the back strengthening machine and gym ball. Core was very important. The next important item - dinner. Some runners went to Henderson (cos free parking), and another group went to ABC (cos more variety). Wee Haur & Snr Chua were sharing about their recent 6.5km swim event in Malaysia. Oh man, I probably could not even float that distance, let alone swim. Haha.

No comments: