Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Numbing Run

Did a slow leisure run with Siew Lee, Henry and Jason to Botanic Gardens and back. The start of the run was bad. Lower calf numb. Perennial old problem. Bad circulation. Stopped to massage a couple of times before the numbness finally eased after Dempsey Village. Paiseih, they had to keep waiting for me. We ran into Botanic Gardens 2nd toilet-carpark and made a couple of wrong turns along the way. I was going at my usual chug-along pace, .... means I was chugging along far behind the 3 of them.

Collected my 2xu compression top from Eddie in the afternoon. Pink! Apparently only that pink series had XS sizing, and I'm not complaining. :) So I would get to try out my compression set during this Sat's night run. Cool! In the evening, I got half the red foam roller toy from Melvin (Jr). We managed to find a saw and halved the roller. Yeah, now I could play with it at home. Together with the little golf ball!

No comments: