Monday, April 14, 2008

Sashimi & Peanut Butter Cheesecake

No run tonight. Yeah. Had a feast of sashimi - salmon belly! - ended with japanese ice-cream fresh (frozen) from the freezer. Reached home and polished off a slice of peanut butter cheesecake. Something interesting from Allan Bakes.

Initially I took a pinch of the cake. Oooh, peanut butter blended into the cheese. Then I took a 2nd tiny pinch. Enough, as I placed the cake back into the fridge. I should not be eating that at 1030pm. My mum and sis came by and took a bite each, with good reviews. Half an hour later, resistance crumbled and I promptly finished the last bits of the cake. The cake was a kick, just the right balance of peanut butter and cheese.

For peanut butter lovers, the cake came 3rd to (1) licking peanut butter off the jar directly, and (2) peanut butter chocolate shake @ Steeples, Tanglin Shopping Centre.

No comments: