Saturday, October 4, 2008

Acupuncture

Woke up early to get a Q-number from the clinic for acupuncture. Had to wait for some time before it was my 'torture' turn. Two needles stuck in each knee, with electrodes attached to channel electric pulses deep under. Ouch ouch. The intensity started off too high, pure pain! Lowered the intensity to something more bearable..... and it went on and on for almost an hour. Followed by some light tui-na. Ouch....

Hung around Queensway for a bit, before going to Safra for a swim. I was spending so much time in the waters lately! The pool was quite crowded but still ok for laps. But I was not. I barely completed 20 laps, with a long pause after every 50m. It was like doing a 10km run, but in 10 sets of slow 1kms.... Finally gave up and hoisted myself out of the pool. Stepped onto the weighing scale later and saw an extra 1kg! Eeeks! Need my runs.........

No comments: