Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Safra Run Before Trip

We did Kent Ridge Park today, 1.5 loops, and then back via Kg Bahru. I started off with super heavy legs, which eased somewhat when I reached KR Park. The loops were ok..... I was distracted. As usual, which was the case for the past 1-2 weeks. Today my thoughts were on packing - how to best pack for 3 weeks and still fit into a single manageable luggage. I liked my blue Samsonite case that had followed me for the past trips. I had to lug it up and down steps, trains, slopes, snow etc. And it shouldered on. ..... Before I knew it, the loops were done and it was downslope to Pasir Panjang, and then back to Safra.

Argh, my laptop died on me today. 5pm. Bad move, bad attitude. I was 1 day away from the trip, and had to retrieve various documents etc. IT-colleagues took it away for emergency resuscitation, hopefully it would work. Or else I would have to waste time trying to retrieve recent documents from all over the place. Oh bummer!

No comments: