Friday, March 13, 2009

Today - A Day of Firsts

I learnt how to roast a herb chicken, and make Vietnamese rice paper spring roll. They turned out rather yummy, especially the chicken. Oooh.... Well, theoretically I now know to roast one. Theoretically, because all I did was to chop the herbs!

Then there was a Southern Bridges walk today too. Lovely weather. It rained heavily at noon, and we thought the walk might be a wash-out. Luckily the rain stopped and provided very cool weather instead. Popped by in the evening to see Mt KK climb photos, brought back nice memories. :)

Swim class tonight went well. There were many swimmers in Lane 3, mostly faster ones on make-up class. We did about 10-12 sets of 100m. For the sprints, I managed to go under 1min for the first time! I checked my watch - 58:58min. Wow! Could have gone slightly faster too. When I saw the timing, I thought my watch was spoilt! :)

1 comment:

Linda Tan said...

Hey hey hey!!!
You sure keep yourself bz! :D

Congrats on the good swim!
The hard work and 'drowning' is paying off sia!