Friday, March 27, 2009

Yellowfish Swim

Last swim before a long long break. I had barely regained some strength and conditioning after my previous trip, ops and climb. Now I would have to break the momentum again for 3 weeks.... The excitement of a long trip is weighed against re-conditioning for training.

We did some drills - catchup, side kicks, sculling. Then 2x 100m, 400m, 300m, 100m, (I think....), then 4x 50m sprints. One of my sides was stronger than the other. Both sprints on that good-side were 57sec. Best timing ever! :) But the weaker side took 1:04min, quite a huge difference. Hmmm....

Off to airport soon. Looking forward to the long haul flight, in comfort. Finally I could get some decent rest and sleep. And finish up the Slumdog Millionaire movie that I watched midway on my last trip! Haha.

No comments: