Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cruising Ride

Alber and I headed out for a morning ride. Not one of those insanely 4/5am rides, but one which started comfortably at 800am. It was 2mths since I last got on my bike. Every time I laid off cycling for a long while, it took a little getting used to. And each time I would be momentarily stumped over the gears and brakes and recalling which cleat to clip in first.

We did the Mandai loops. Legs were fresh, obviously after such a long break. I even managed to pedal standing on the upslopes! :)) Well, somewhat because I would then wobble and sit down. Today I had no patience for incompetent drivers. I think I showed hand (not finger) to about 3 drivers who were so irritatingly slow and hesistant, I would have crashed into them from behind.

Total distance: ~100km

One more long ride and then time to taper. :)

No comments: