Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Eve of CNY MR Run

Proud to say that I was at my most efficient domesticated form today. When asked to do housework, I can! I had arranged a run at MR later in the afternoon. To pre-empt my mum's nagging, I would have to finish the cleaning tasks assigned. In less than 2hr, I managed to vacuum the entire 3-storey house with don't-know-how-many-rooms, and washed 3 bathrooms! Highly efficient I should say. *Self pat* :)

I drove to MR to meet KC for a short run. Sumiko and JD had gone ahead earlier. By the time I arrived, JD had finished his run. Oops. I managed to tail KC for the first 17min in the trail at his warm-up relaxed pace, after which he opened up his strides and I fell behind. Somewhere at one of the many split paths in the trail, we were separated and made our own way back to the carpark. Adding to the confusion, I was lost in my thoughts and took a wrong turn, resulting in an extra 1.6km. Coincidentally, we finished at the same time, running out of the trails back into MR.

It was a good run, about 12ish km. On the eve of CNY. Start of delectable CNY feastings. :)

No comments: