Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Safra Pre-CNY Run

We were having a short run tonight because of a birthday dinner celebration later. I arrived at Safra early so decided to start first and do a slightly longer run. Headed off to do the 4.8km/ 5km loop around HarbourFront & Kg Bahru, and just missed the rest of the runners when I returned to clubhouse. I had a steamed pau just before the run and my stomach felt uneasy, but could probably still run. I vaguely remembered the route today involved 2 MF loops, but was not sure which way up or back.

I saw a group of runners about 500m ahead and followed them. I turned into MF at Morse Road but did not see anyone else along the slopes. As I was finishing my 2nd loop, Ong ran past me from behind. The group had gone up from Kg Bahru instead. Regardless, I finished the loops and headed down Morse Rd to HarbourFront again. The rest were taking Henderson Rd back. Clocked about 13-14km tonight. Good enough for the dinner later. :) Did a routine crunch workout on the gym ball. Fabulous. Dinner time!

No comments: