Sunday, July 27, 2008

Heavy Run

Today was the long run that killed many runners. We did the Shenton Way to Esplanade/ Flyer and end of Esplanade Park. It was about 20km. Legs felt heavy but I could still manage to shuffle along. On the return run, I was surprised to see Jimmy, Melvin, Ricci and Alber at the 7-11 along Anson Road. The weather was excellent, but somehow everyone's legs were dying. I barely managed to finish the run back to Henderson Rd. Alber was also having problems, he was still not back. It started drizzling, so I went out again to look for him, but missed him.

We went for brunch and discussed upcoming races with Henry. Julie and Teck Hou joined in and we talked about some possible overseas events. Had to go off for a farewell party after the run, where we had lots of entertainment and amusement provided by my colleagues' children. :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/simsps/KCSFarewellPaigeSHouse27Jul2008

No comments: