Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fatbirdies

Dragged myself out of bed to join in the last of Fatbird's AHM training run. Not sure if I could run properly, after the BT yesterday. Sort of a recovery run I guess

Whole bunch of runners waiting to collect their Newton shoes for trial run. We started about 730am. 15km from Playground-Sailing Ctr toilet. 1st half went fairly strong & steady. Waited for the guys at the toilet. 2nd half return was a mess. There was a blister on my left arch! But those weren't new shoes or socks. I had worn them countless times with no problem. Hmmm....

Then I remembered, fat burning zone. HR 60-70%. Ok, slow down, don't rush. Need to burn some fats. Have not seen Esther for the longest time, and the first thing she shouted when she saw me this morning was 'De Kah!' (pigs trotters)....

Total 86min. Time to go home and sleep....

No comments: