Wednesday, May 14, 2008

RPM Challenge

Faye was a last minute replacement for a sick Kee Leong. She also took the class last week. I was ok with Faye's classes actually. But one of the regulars was complaining in the changing room about rushing to the gym and having to miss the class. Ahh.... such was our obsessions with our favourite trainers. Most of the regulars (like myself) had a couple of preferred trainers for various classes - usually the 'demon' trainers were more popular. We had masochistic tendencies and favoured trainers who could really burn our butts and make us work our hearts out. It was a subjective liking though, because one person's hot instructor could be another's poison.

Well I liked Faye's classes. She was like a chilli padi, very petite but hot, bundle of energy, mischievous impish eyes. I managed to get my favourite front corner bike. It took me a few song tracks to warm up. I would just take the class as it came, not overly pushing or straining. In a few distracted moments, I was checking out the engagement rock on Faye's finger that Andrew had gotten her. Haha. Ok, back to focus. Spin. I think I might just crash through the Duathlon, had not been riding. But mind too pre-occupied with Sundown and injury to think too far ahead.

No comments: