Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another RPM Challenge

My foot felt better today but still not run-worthy. So I headed for another RPM Challenge today. Pretty good. But I think my 5,500m lungs and non-existent muscles were a mismatch. Although admittedly, I could feel some power and strength slowly returning to my legs.

Andrew was hammering it (and us), in his own bid to shed 6kg. Class was full as well. I guess everyone's back to their workout routines, starting some fitness new year's resolutions, or just trying to detox from the festive parties. After class, Andrew showed me his photos from 10 years ago when he was massively overweight and unfit. Wow, one could never tell.... He is so much fitter now, having dropped 40kg since.

Which reminded me, I lost 3-4kg since Oct, over a 3-month period. There were some ups and downs, but it was a net loss. Hmmm..... good for some sports, bad for others.

No comments: