Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RPM Shiok

My first RPM Challenge in about 2 months since last Nov. Wow, it had been that long?! My philosophy for this week was 'not to kill myself'. Hmm.... I think that should be my philo for the rest of the year, no? :)

Anyhow, my abs and shoulders were kind of aching from yesterday's BodyPump. So doubling over the spin-bike and sucking in my core added to the aches. Track 6 flat track was my favourite song, oooh I could go on forever with that song. :)

My bad foot had a bit of trouble stepping down hard on high resistance during the climb tracks - initially did not really dare to exert force on it, but finally bo-chap and pedalled hard anyway. Surprisingly, it felt better after the class. Oh well, hopefully it gets better soon. I had resorted to wearing my beloved Rockport to the office today - totally unglam and mismatched with office wear. But such a relief for my poor foot. The work shoes were too hard and painful to even walk in.

No comments: