Friday, January 16, 2009

Yellowfish New Season - Class #2

Swim. Pant. Swim. Pant. Breathe. Swim. Breathe. Swim. Breathe-breathe. Swim. Gasp!

That was the essence of my catch-up drills in the pool today. Maybe I should make it gasp-gasp. It was suppose to be 2 pulls 1 breath. We did several sets of 100m catch-ups that by the 4th set I was doing 1 pull 1 breath. Gasp.

There were a number of newbies in the class today. Not new as in beginner swimmers, but new students. Some had problems keeping to the lane - hello, the black lane marking so thick still could not follow?! - and almost collided into other swimmers. I was tired today, so was just focused on finishing the class. We ended with a 5-min treading water that WAS a never-ending eternity.

Off to KL this weekend for the GE Pacesetter. Not sure if I would be running.... but for sure makan-ing!

No comments: