Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shiok RPM and Boring Chinatown

Late! Emails start flying only around 6pm. Had to charm KL to chope a bike for me. I made it to class just in time. Full house tonight, and there was a trainee instructor up on stage. The Msian lady instructor was on the bike next to mine. Had not seen her for some time since Powerman last year. We powered up on the bike. Quite shiok, the energy level was quite high and I rode fairly hard. Regaining my lost leg muscles. After the class, for some of the long-time regulars, KL gave us a chunky slice of kueh lapis each. How sweet.

Met Alber after class to recee Chinatown CNY festivities. Quite a disappointment this year. Not much stuff to see or buy. Times were bad, so I think the fruit jellies and candies were going for cheaper than last year. It was not even as crowded this year. We left after a short while.

No comments: