Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HomeTeam Swim

I popped by HomeTeam pool for a swim in the evening in between running errands. The pool was almost empty when I arrived, but filled up gradually as swimmers streamed in after work. But compared to MF Safra, one could still have a lane per swimmer and not collide into anyone. What a joy! I did 30 laps, 45min. Compared to last July when I first started swimming 1.5km, I had shaved off about 10-15min. But of course I was off the qualifying 40min for a local biathlon, and far from the 30-37min that the average triathlete would take. *ponder*

Went to tui-na my foot after the swim. He used a metal rod thingy to prod and reach the inner depths of my injured sole. *ouch!* And held the 'poking' for a long time. I held my breath and counted to 10. Still poking. Counted another 10. Finally released when I mumbled 'aiyoh!'. It was super-super painful, I was almost in tears. And he did that about 3 times. Oh man..... *ouch*

No comments: