Thursday, January 29, 2009

RPM Challenge

We had a departmental lunch today, and I needed to burn off 2 pieces of sinful succulent melt-in-your-mouth "dong po" meat (aka braised til soft very fatty meat).

RPM Challenge Andrew's class. Fun, loud and pumping as usual. There were a couple of new riders. The couple next to me came last week as well, and the guy cramped again mid-way through the class. It happened previously too, I wondered if it was his riding style or something.

After class I stayed on to chat with Andrew. He was telling me about his ride to Kulai over CNY and the route. Going across Woodlands immigration with/ on my bike sounded daunting. Perhaps I would stick with Desaru for the time being. He was going to Desaru this weekend for a 300km ride over 2 days, so I shared with him my recent ride. I was also considering doing a ride in Batam sometime, and would check with Andrew again when that happened.

No comments: