Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bodypump on Bad Foot

First Bodypump of the year and after 2 months. Ouch. Weights felt heavy after a few reps. Geez, really need to regain power and strength. If not for my strained foot, I would be out running at Safra and not be at this class tonight. A blessing in disguise? Not quite. It was a pain to put weight on my right foot, walk, or stand on it. I basically hobbled and dragged my foot unglamourously around the office the whole day. Even stationary lunges during class took a bit of balancing. I skipped the dynamic lunges segment.

After class, I did some crunches on the giant gym-ball. It was amazing how fast one regained loss weight. I had ice-cream everyday for the past week, and put back 1kg. Wow. But of course all in the wrong places.... I forgot how hard one had to work just to get rid of excess weight or tone up. Tonight's workout reminded me just that.

No comments: