Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aviva Worth the Cost?

KL was not in class, another guy called Lester took over. Class was not as siong and hard though. My legs and back felt a wee bit tight, perhaps time for another massage before I leave this weekend.

I finally off-loaded my Silkair ticket to a replacement climber, and bought a pair of cheap Jetstar tickets. Whew whew! I could plough that savings into Aviva 70.3. Now that I am swimming so much, I think I should sign up for 70.3. Yet the $375 registration fee is a huge deterrant.... Ouch. Let me mull over it a little more, although the deadline is 8-March...

Next up, Busselton. My friends have already booked the accomodation and about to get their air tickets. I am very much considering taking part. Except of course the swim cut off.... 3.8km in 2h 15min. Whew.... (1) I have never done that distance in the pool. (2) Even in the pool, I am not sure of clearing that timing. Confidence aside, perhaps I should chope my slot in the accomodation and air ticket as well?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Friend,

Training aside. Plan your race....race junkies attitude will end your passion very very soon.

Ironman....even the pros only do 2 to 3 races a year....if you do so many others...sure get injured...

warriorsofwind said...

Wa lau.. U good. Thot you helping someone to offload the ticket. Now, then know u are the one and never tell me.