Wednesday, February 4, 2009

RPM Relax!

It rained the entire afternoon, washed out all plans of run or swim. In any case, it was Challenge Day. The class was fully subscribed within 10 min of opening the registration. Luckily I went early.

My usual corner bike was replaced by a brand new one. The resistance knob was stiff and tight, and it was hard to make incremental adjustments, short of cranking up/ down a huge resistance. I rode relaxedly tonight, wanted to save my legs for HK.

On my way home, I stopped by Daily Scoops ice-cream cafe at Sunset Way. I had heard about it, but only found its exact location a few months ago, and finally got to try it tonight. After various samplings, I settled on a double scoop Crunchy Peanut Butter and Salted Mr Brown(ie). The ice cream texture was slight melty though, I would prefer it to be more frozen. Not all the flavours were creamy and rich though, I found the vanilla too 'light'. Nonetheless, the flavours I ordered tasted rich and decent enough. Great! I think I would be back very often, enroute home! :)

No comments: