Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Evil Swim

I swam and swam and swam, and swam even more. Coach said to go for Tuesday class to clock mileage if I wanted to survive Aviva. So I went. A bit kenna conned. Haha. Luckily I had some 'discount' from the trainings. The other swimmers in our (slowest) Lane 1 were just too fast for me, and lapped me by 75-100m. So I could rest, and then rejoin them.

I arrived at the pool late, and in time to jump right into the sprints, gosh!
- 9 x 100m (How to survive?! I rested every 2sets)
- 11 x 50m (*blink* Was that for real? From a Friday class where we did 6-8 sets maximum, I lost count of how many I did and rested)
- 350m moderate pace (I did 300m)
- 400m moderate pace (again, 300m)
- 400m faster pace (same, 300m faster)
- some hands-up drills half way across the pool (in the sea sure drown....)
- tread water (for dunno how many minutes, hands up, hands down, cross ankles, like syncro swim)
- dismissed (yeah!)

Giayee, Kristal, Kenneth, WY, Lynn etc were also at the class, so we all trooped to Old Airport hawker centre for dinner. Had to work hard and earn my dinner for the day!....

No comments: