Friday, February 6, 2009

Makan Index Increased by Cold Swim

Makan index for the day -
Breakfast - sandwich, 2 cups of tea
Snack - couple of CNY cookies, 3 pieces of sugar-crackers (no choice, pack of 3, haha)
Lunch - fish soup + rice (very generous portions! and uncle charged me less for less rice, hard to find stalls like that nowadays), almond paste (waitress changed it when I commented it was too liquid, unexpected good service), 2 cups of tea
Snack - Cereal drink + muesli bar
Dinner - Claypot chicken & mushroom + rice (rather disappointing... tsk tsk), horlicks
Snack - ..... I'm working on that right now! Haha

Swimming class was not as cold today despite the rainy afternoon. I told Coach he had to explain less and make us swim more, or else too cold & freeze. :) Anyway I was late, had to rush out an email at work before I could go. Only managed to catch a few drills and we started on training - 500m, 400m, 200m, chasing-sprints 8x 50m, and then treading water (ouch my poor legs...). Shower was cold though, I came out of it shivering, goosebumps all round. Brrr.....

Off to HK tomorrow. Can't wait to check out the winter clearance on gear! Mammut, Montane, Salomon, Nike, Rockport..... tip of the iceberg. :)

No comments: