Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy Busy Saturday

It was hectic day. I had an interview early in the morning, and I woke up late because my alarm failed to sound! After a series of slow traffic and wrong turns, I finally entered the interview room 5min late. Argh. Thankfully the interview chat went well. Keeping my fingers crossed for the results.....

Then I scooted to Riders Cafe to meet Lee for brunch. She got me a set of Oakley vented persimmon night lenses for my M-frames. Yeah! We chilled out at the cafe, had an overoad of eggs - omelete and benedict, followed by a lovely creme brulee.

The sun was lovely. I stuck to my initial plan of swimming at the Home Team NS Club at BT Gombak. It was nice, about 7-8 swimmers in a 8-lane 50m lap pool. I did my 30laps before the kids descended upon the pool in their pyjamas and blazing neon swim suits.

Next stop, meeting my climb mates to discuss our Dec expedition. Hmm... would need to figure out how to squeeze in training for my climb.

No comments: