Saturday, September 27, 2008

Joyrider Session

Met Richard at 7am at the Longhouse for a morning ride with Joyriders. I parked at MR and cycled down. There was a huge group of riders from various groups. I saw Adrian, Mika and some others. We started soon, and of course the ride was anything but joyful, not at their speeds of course (which I could not catch up at all). I was dropped right from the start. Ha.

Richard brought me through Thomson to Serangoon, Sengkang, Punggol, Tampines, Pasir-ris, Loyang and Changi Coastal Rd. It was actually quite a pleasant route with little traffic and vast fields. Unfortunately, Richard strained his back and we had to stop at ECP hawker centre. Luckily we met my friend who was able to send Richard back. I walked further to Big Splash before finding a cab back to MR.

No comments: