Monday, September 8, 2008

Pool and Conditioning

KM banned me from the tracks today. :( I was banished to the pool to do laps and my own conditioning. So I managed to squeeze in an appointment with F, who gave me a thorough rub on my legs, before going to Safra gym to meet Alber. Poor guy, he had to spend an extended period in the gym to wait for me. Oops.

Heard subsequently that the guys did striding upslope tonight. Good thing I was forbidden to run, my knee would be totally stressed by the upslope bounding. Geez, mega sayang-ing it, hope it recovers for the next run.....

Conditioning:
Push-ups x30
Dips x30
Sit-ups x40
Plank - 1.5min x 2 sets
Back raisers x30 (forgot to do 40)
Hamstring hold - 1min per leg x 2 sets (killlller.....)
Invisible chair - 1min x 3 feet positions x 2 sets (burning!)
Calf raisers x 20 (up 3 sec, down 3 sec)

Cardio:
Swim - 24 laps (nose blocked, took forever to swim....., and had to tell some guy to stick to his lane...)

No comments: